Click on the AFTA logo to return to the main Alaska Frontier Trappers Association Home Page

<
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2017, 11:48:34 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Due to some loading issues we have set pictures to appear as thumbnails. Click on the picture and it should pop up in an expanded size.   
We have added some new triggers for member registration.  Read the latest forum news for help. Email directly for a quick response.  jon@akfrontiertrappers.com 

+  Alaska Frontier Trappers Association
|-+  Trapping
| |-+  Trappers Talk
| | |-+  Address or e-mail
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Address or e-mail  (Read 4640 times)
dvranish

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2012, 09:32:38 PM »

Would any of you know how a person could contact Richard Carroll? His father, James was from my area in Minnesota and immigrated to Fort Yukon in 1910. I understand from a book I read (North of the Arctic Circle) that he married an Athabaskan girl (Franny) and they had a bunch of kids. I would like to find out where the Carroll farm was located in Aitkin County Minnesota.
David  Smiley
SpekJones

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 10:35:16 PM »

David, type in  "Richard Carrol  alaska"  in google search.  Looks like he works for a corporation owned utility company in Fort Yukon?   The site I found gives a contact ph:  907-662-2322.  Not sure if that is Mr Carrols number or the number for the utility Co.  Or if it is even the right Richard
Carrol.   
dvranish

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 11:24:33 AM »

Thanks, I'll do that. But I bet it is his kid. Richard is in the ATA because I saw where he had a CD which I'll probably get.
David  Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length