Click on the AFTA logo to return to the main Alaska Frontier Trappers Association Home Page

<
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2017, 11:50:15 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Due to some loading issues we have set pictures to appear as thumbnails. Click on the picture and it should pop up in an expanded size.   
We have added some new triggers for member registration.  Read the latest forum news for help. Email directly for a quick response.  jon@akfrontiertrappers.com 

+  Alaska Frontier Trappers Association
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  General Chit Chat
| | |-+  Trappers Convention
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trappers Convention  (Read 1897 times)
dvranish

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2012, 11:43:30 AM »

Did I missunderstand? I thought there was going to be a Trappers Convention at the Palmer Fair Grounds. I don't see any posts regarding that.
David  Smiley
AK Fur Man
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 05:01:21 AM »

We were unable to get enough volunteers to pull off a convention at this time.  Since we had already discussed having a dinner auction as part of the proposed convention, we went ahead with that idea and are having our first annual "Rendezvous dinner auction" on June 2, 2012 at Evangelo's restaurant in Wasilla.  Live and Silent auctions, various raffles and entertainment by the official Alaska State Balladeer, Hobo Jim.   It's going to be a great party!

dvranish

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 05:19:53 PM »

We were unable to get enough volunteers to pull off a convention at this time.  Since we had already discussed having a dinner auction as part of the proposed convention, we went ahead with that idea and are having our first annual "Rendezvous dinner auction" on June 2, 2012 at Evangelo's restaurant in Wasilla.  Live and Silent auctions, various raffles and entertainment by the official Alaska State Balladeer, Hobo Jim.   It's going to be a great party!

OK, maybe next year? I would like to attend the first one.
David  Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length