Click on the AFTA logo to return to the main Alaska Frontier Trappers Association Home Page

<
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2017, 05:48:03 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Due to some loading issues we have set pictures to appear as thumbnails. Click on the picture and it should pop up in an expanded size.   
We have added some new triggers for member registration.  Read the latest forum news for help. Email directly for a quick response.  jon@akfrontiertrappers.com 

+  Alaska Frontier Trappers Association
|-+  Trapping
| |-+  2011 - 2012 Trapping / Predator Hunting Pics
| | |-+  Post Your 2011 - 12 Trapping/Predator Calling pics here to get an album started!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post Your 2011 - 12 Trapping/Predator Calling pics here to get an album started!  (Read 7504 times)
AK Fur Man
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 09:18:09 AM »

Must be nice to be able to trap in shirt sleeves in November! Smiley  One of these days I may have to take a Fall road trip to do some state-hopping trapping.  In the mean time, I'll continue to deal with the snow and sub-zero temperatures as best I can. Smiley

AK Fur Man
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »

Having a little luck with fox this year, but still waiting for some coyotes to show up in the snares.

eaglecap

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 06:44:10 PM »

Good job Les! I recall you talking about it when I ran into you at Spring Creek, glad to see you racking up the critters. I still want one of your knifes when you return.
dvranish

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 10:59:14 AM »

More from Lester

I didn't know you had Coons there. Be careful, first thing you will know, Grinners will start showing up. We aren't catching them in central Minnesota, but two have been hit by cars. It is strange, Marten and Fisher are migrating west and south. Grinners are migrating north. North Dakota had it's first Fisher season ever. The Fishers must be eating Buffalos out there.
David   Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length