Click on the AFTA logo to return to the main Alaska Frontier Trappers Association Home Page

<
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2017, 05:47:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Due to some loading issues we have set pictures to appear as thumbnails. Click on the picture and it should pop up in an expanded size.   
We have added some new triggers for member registration.  Read the latest forum news for help. Email directly for a quick response.  jon@akfrontiertrappers.com 

+  Alaska Frontier Trappers Association
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  General Chit Chat
| | |-+  Booked my flight
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Booked my flight  (Read 3646 times)
fishertrapper

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2011, 05:12:03 PM »

Leaving Bangor Maine on May 24th at 11:00am and headed to Anchorage Alaska to work,fish,hunt,and explore the last great frontier untill Oct.1st.I also want to attend and see you all at the Alaska trappers convention on June 1st through the 3rd.
jon333
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 05:34:17 PM »

Sorry but the Convention is being organized for next summer.  You'll be here for the cookout though.  Let us know what area you'll be around and when, maybe a few of us can go fishing or get some of that expensive gold.  I can have you hit a few spots I know for both if I can't go.   Jon
fishertrapper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 05:53:43 PM »

Dang your right.Don't know how I missed that.But then again if work goes good I'll be coming up to Alaska every year.
jon333
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 05:48:38 AM »

What do you have lined up for work and around where?  Do you have any of those fishers tanned?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 05:50:57 AM by jon333 » Logged
fishertrapper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 07:26:49 AM »

I've been told by a number of people I have to sit on the bench to get work for the union in Alaska.going to try.If I can't find any union work hopefully I'll find something else for work.I already have 2 fisher mounted from before but did get one from last year tanned that I ended up keeping.
Dube

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 09:30:35 AM »

Leavin from Bangor Huh? Im originally from Lincoln. Once you get here youll probably never leave..
fishertrapper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 10:35:06 AM »

Leavin from Bangor Huh? Im originally from Lincoln. Once you get here youll probably never leave..
I grew up in Lincoln.
Dube

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 07:11:53 AM »

I guess we are practiclly brothers then...or at least cousins if your from chester...lol I left 13 years ago and love it up here..
fishertrapper

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 11:05:23 AM »

I guess we are practiclly brothers then...or at least cousins if your from chester...lol I left 13 years ago and love it up here..
I spent alot of time fishing,hunting,and trapping in Chester growing up.My best friend Mark Tash was from Chester.
Dube

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 04:13:42 PM »

Oh yeah you better bring some coffee brandy with ya cause they aint gotts none up here..
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length