Click on the AFTA logo to return to the main Alaska Frontier Trappers Association Home Page

<
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2017, 05:35:11 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Due to some loading issues we have set pictures to appear as thumbnails. Click on the picture and it should pop up in an expanded size.   
We have added some new triggers for member registration.  Read the latest forum news for help. Email directly for a quick response.  jon@akfrontiertrappers.com 

+  Alaska Frontier Trappers Association
|-+  Fishing
| |-+  Fishing Board
| | |-+  trout fishing
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: trout fishing  (Read 1553 times)
cweg94

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2011, 10:00:09 PM »

any one doing any trout fishing? i've been getting a few. tonight i fished for about half an hour and got three. a 12" dolly, an 8" cutty, and a 16" cutty. there were a ton of trout on that river. i've never seen so many before. they were flipping and jumping all over the place. couldn't stay too long because i was on a walk with my mom and sister but still had fun.
AK Fur Man
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 09:13:54 AM »

Sounds like a great trip, no matter how short.  I'm taking two grandsons and another 9 year old fishing on Thursday and hopefully we'll have some pictures to post when we get back.  First time out for the boat this year.

cweg94

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 10:55:43 AM »

cool! good luck
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length